You guys, Father’s Day is NEXT Sunday. I’ve been so focused on the start of summer that it completely snuck up on me. I know you don’t want to disappoint the guy in your life so it’s time to get some plans and gifts lined up to celebrate him on his appreciation day. The men in our lives aren’t the easiest to shop for, am I right? So today I’m sharing some of my go-to gifts and some new ideas too!
Gadgets Guys Will Love
- French Press. If your guy is a coffee lover (I don’t know one who isn’t) he’ll appreciate having a French press of his very own.
- Grill Tools. I don’t know a man who doesn’t appreciate the virtues of a BBQ grill so you can’t go wrong with a set of grill tools.
- Charging Station. Help him keep the electronics organized (and charged!) with an all-in-one charging station.
- Pizza Oven. We tried (many times) during the pandemic to make our own pizza at home. With the Ooni Pizza Oven, you can actually create amazing pizza at home!
- Popcorn Popper. Among the few household items my husband brought with him when we got married was his popcorn popper. We still use it today. Now our kids like to use it for popcorn and movie nights. This will be a family favorite for years to come.
- Cooler. I don’t know a single guy that wouldn’t appreciate a high quality cooler like this one, by Yeti.
Summer Wardrobe Updates
- Swim Trunks. Get him a pair of swim trunks to wear all summer long to the pool, beach, and on your next vacation.
- Patriotic Themed Clothing. 4th of July is around the corner so get your man ready for it with patriotic clothing to wear all summer long, like this Vineyard Vines tee.
- Carryall. Now that we are going places again, amp up his style with a trendy sling bag. It also can do double-duty as an incognito diaper bag for men.
- Sneakers. My husband has very few pairs of shoes but he wears his sneakers all weekend long. Consider these white sneakers for men.
If you like this post please subscribe to receive regular email updates. Did you know that now you can follow a hashtag on Instagram? Follow #lunchwithagirlfriend. For more inspiration, you can also follow me on Facebook and Pinterest .