You guys, Father’s Day is THIS Sunday. I’ve been so focused on end-of-school year stuff that it completely snuck up on me.
I know you don’t want to disappoint the guy in your life so it’s time to get some plans and gifts lined up to celebrate him on his appreciation day. The men in our lives aren’t the easiest to shop for, am I right? So today I’m sharing some of my go-to gifts and some new ideas too!
Gadgets For The Kitchen or Grill
- French Press. If your guy is a coffee lover (I don’t know one who isn’t) he’ll appreciate having a French press of his very own.
- Grill Tools. I don’t know a man who doesn’t appreciate the virtues of a BBQ grill so you can’t go wrong with a set of grill tools.
- Popcorn Popper. Among the few household items my husband brought with him when we got married was his popcorn popper. We still use it today. Now our kids like to use it for popcorn and movie nights. This will be a family favorite for years to come.
Summer Wardrobe Updates
- Caps Jersey. An All Caps Tee for the Stanley Cup Champions, enough said!
- Patriotic Themed Clothing. 4th of July is around the corner so get your man ready for it with a USA baseball cap and flag embroidered shorts.
- Leather Belt. Leather goods are on just about every man’s wish list, right? A leather belt is a closet staple he’ll use for a long time.
- Sneakers. My husband has very few pairs of shoes but he wears his sneakers all weekend long. Consider these trainers fashion sneakers for men.
Recreational Gifts For Him
- Blue Tooth Ear Buds. If your guy is a runner or a gym rat, he’ll appreciate having a pair of blue tooth ear buds to listen to pod casts or music during his workouts.
- Pop Up Tent. I can’t think of a better gift for the sports dad. He’ll be toting a pop up tent around to every sporting event he spectates for his kids.
If you like this post please subscribe to receive regular email updates. Did you know that now you can follow a hashtag on Instagram? Follow #lunchwithagirlfriend. For more inspiration, you can also follow me on Facebook and Pinterest .